No products in the cart.
3M PRE-TAPED MASKING FILM
This product combines the versatility of ScotchBlue Painter’s Tape for Multi-Surfaces (#2093EL) and the security of extra drip protection with an unfold able film. Multi-Surface with Edge-Lock Paint Line Protector is ideal for baseboards and trim. Can also be used on metal and glass. ScotchBlue Tape plus Plastic with Dispenser helps you prepare and protect your surfaces in 1 convenient step. The ergonomic design allows you to easily dispense tape and plastic film for floors, fixtures, windows, doors and more. The dispenser is equipped with ScotchBlue Multi-Surface Painter’s Tape to help ensure your lines are super sharp upon removal, while the plastic sheeting delivers excellent protection from spills and splatters during your paint project. A little preparation goes a long way with the protective power and precision of ScotchBlue Tape plus Plastic Dispenser.
- Easy to dispense, cut, apply and readjust if needed
- Static cling helps plastic stay in place
- Tape features advanced edge-lock paint line protector for edge-to-edge protection to help with paint out and reveal super sharp paint lines
- Removes cleanly up to 14 days with no sticky residue
- Plastic unfolds to 24 in., 48 in. or 72 in. W
- Dispenser size available in 24 in. and 48 in.
- Medium adhesion level removes easily, while protecting your surfaces
- Durable, UV-resistant materials
- Size: 2 ft. x 90 ft. x 0.35 mil., 0.29 lbs., 180 sq. ft.
- Pack out: 1 dispenser/pack, 1 roll of tape plus plastic
- For great paint results make sure the surface is clean, dry and dust-free so that the tape sticks properly, next apply tape onto the surface while pressing down as you go, then secure the tape by pressing down on it firmly with a smooth edge and lastly let the tape set for about 30-minutes to 60-minutes before painting
- Wait until the paint is dry to the touch before removing the tape, lift it up by slowly pulling it back on itself, then removing at a 45° angle
- Get the right coverage – click here for Home Depot’s buying guide