No products in the cart.
ILLUSION CRYSTAL is an ultra-sparkling and ultra-trendy pearlescent decorative coating. The main difference from ILLUSION decorative coating is the presence of small glass particles in composition of ILLUSION CRYSTAL that create a unique glow and play of colours on the surface.
The surface texture visually changes depending on the direction of light that is the main feature of this product.
- Light dirt can be removed from the surface using a wet sponge
- Changes shades depending on lighting and the angle of view
- A velvety pleasant to the touch surface
- Different patterns can be achieved depending on the application technique
- Consumption: basecoat ILLUSION – 6 m2/kg
- Application: interior
- Ingredients: pearlescent pigments, synthetic copolymers
- Medium: water
- Specific gravity: 1,1 kg/l at tÂ° = 20Â°C
- Dilution: water up to 10%
- Packaging: 1 kg, 2.5 kg, 5 kg
- Storage: 18 months at tÂ° from 5Â°C to 30Â°C
- Apply QUARTZ PRIMER or tinted DECOR PRIMER on the prepared surface (fig. 1).
- Mix the selected bases in one container and stir the product thoroughly. Apply the first layer of material using a spatula or a stainless steel bevel by spreading the product evenly over the entire surface (fig. 2).
- Apply the second layer of coating to create an original pattern after the complete drying (4-6 hours) by making alternating strokes in different directions. Gently smooth the surface by making multi-directional movements after 10-15 mins (fig. 4). That will enhance the sparkle of material.