No products in the cart.
Toscana Decor Wax
DECOR WAX TOSCANA is a matt decorative wax designed to achieve a variety of effects used in interior decoration. It is a mixture of special synthetic waxes in an aqueous dispersion of acrylic polymer with the addition of auxiliary refining substances. A special formula allows you to apply it in a variety of techniques from conventional painting to patination and rubbing.
- Can be tinted with universal dyes
- Organic solvents free
- Environmentally friendly
- Translucent matt effect
- Increased operating time
- Allows to produce complex decoration techniques
- Easy to restore
- Consumption: 10-12 m2/l
- Packaging: 1 l, 3 l
- Storage: in a sealed container at a temperature from +5ÂºÂ˜ to +30ÂºÂ˜.
- Shelf life: 18 months from the date of manufacture.
- Class: wax emulsions
- Structure: smooth
- Gloss grade: matt
- Pigment: none
- Specific gravity: 1,0 kg/l
- Drying time: 4-6 h, full stabilization after 24 days
- Recommended operating tÂº: +10Â°C … +25Â°C
- Operating time: 20-30 min.
- Dilution: with water up to 30%
- Apply to a dry decorative plaster. It is necessary to treat the base coat using D-11 Elfâ„¢ film primer for uniform covering before applying the wax. In case of lime decorative coatings itâ€™s recommended to use D-14 Elfâ„¢ vinyl primer. Decorative wax should be stirred and the selected dye should be added if necessary before applying. Apply with a brush, a roller or a paint glove depending on the desired effect. Clean tools with water after use.